With Quick Pay, it’s easier than ever to make a fast, one-time payment to your Xfinity Mobile account without having to sign in.
Xfinity Quick Pay is a fast and easy way to make a one-time payment to your Xfinity account without having to sign in. This can be helpful if you need to make a quick payment to avoid a late fee or if you don’t have access to your online Xfinity account.
How to Make an Xfinity Quick Pay
To make an Xfinity Quick Pay, you will need your Xfinity account number and the amount you want to pay. You can then make a payment using one of the following methods:
- Online: Go to the Xfinity Quick Pay website and enter your account number and the amount you want to pay. Then, select your payment method and follow the on-screen prompts.
- By phone: Call 1-800-XFINITY (934-6489) and follow the prompts to make a Quick Pay.
- In person: Visit a participating Xfinity retail store or Western Union location to make a Quick Pay payment in cash or with a money order.
Payment Methods Accepted for Xfinity Quick Pay
Xfinity Quick Pay accepts a variety of payment methods, including:
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Prepaid cards
- Cash (in person at a participating Xfinity retail store or Western Union location)
- Money orders (in person at a participating Xfinity retail store or Western Union location)
When Your Xfinity Quick Pay Will Be Posted
Xfinity Quick Pay payments are typically posted to your account within 24 hours. However, it may take up to 3 business days for your payment to be reflected on your account statement.
Benefits of Using Xfinity Quick Pay
Xfinity Quick Pay is a fast and easy way to make a one-time payment to your Xfinity account without having to sign in. It is also a convenient way to make a payment if you don’t have access to your online Xfinity account.
Tips for Using Xfinity Quick Pay
- Make sure you have your Xfinity account number and the amount you want to pay before you start the Quick Pay process.
- Review your payment information carefully before you submit your payment.
- Keep a copy of your Quick Pay confirmation receipt for your records.
If you have any questions about Xfinity Quick Pay, please contact Xfinity customer service for assistance.
How can I pay my Xfinity bill without signing in?
Call us at 800-xfinity and follow the automated prompts to pay using an American Express, Discover, Mastercard or Visa credit or debit card or an ACH transfer from a valid savings or checking account with a U.S. bank.
How can I just pay my Xfinity bill?
How do I make a one time payment on Xfinity?
How can I pay my Xfinity Wifi online?