Nov 21, 2022 — Since you have half the bill you can move your date a max of 2 weeks. Can I pay off my current balance before statement? r/tmobile icon r
How to Make a Partial Payment
- Go to my.metropcs.com and log in to your MetroPCS account.
- Select “My Account” then “Payments.”
- Choose the bill you want to make a partial payment on.
- Enter the amount you want to pay under “Amount.” It must be at least $10.
- Select your payment method from the options.
- Review the payment details and select “Pay Now” .
- Call 1-888-8METRO8 (1-888-863-8768).
- Provide your MetroPCS account number and/or phone number when prompted.
- Select the option to make a payment.
- Inform the automated system or customer service representative that you want to make a partial payment.
- Enter the amount you want to pay when prompted. It must be at least $10.
- Provide your payment method information .
- Bring your MetroPCS bill statement to a MetroPCS store.
- Inform the store associate that you want to make a partial payment.
- Enter the amount you want to pay. It must be at least $10.
- Provide a payment method. You can pay by credit/debit card or MetroPCS cash card in stores .
- Making a partial payment will not interrupt your service, but if the full balance is not paid by the due date, you may incur a late fee .
- It’s essential to communicate with MetroPCS if you are facing financial difficulties. They may be able to provide assistance or offer alternative payment arrangements.
- Keep in mind that paying only half of the bill will not save you from suspension if you fail to pay the entire amount by the end of the billing cycle. The same applies if your phone is already suspended; it won’t be reactivated if you pay only half of the total amount .
How long can I go without paying Metro PCS bill?
How can I lower my metro phone bill?
- Check whether you’re eligible with the National Verifier.
- Apply for the federal Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Visit a Metro store to complete the Metro ACP form.
- Sign up for service with Metro to get a FREE phone and a $30 credit.
Does MetroPCS offer payment plans?
What is the number for MetroPCS payment arrangement?